Wednesday, March 21, 2012



I apologize in advance for the random amount of photos... there is really no order to them!!! so yeah, sorry ;) I will try to be better and upload them more frequently.

Baby feet :)

He kept on trying to eat the grass. Everything goes into his mouth lately. I am fairly positive those back molars are coming in... He is surely getting those teeth in fast! He already has eight of them.

Wearing his St. Patrick's Day shirt. Since he IS part Irish...

*smile Afton...just smile and accept the cute factor of the Irish haha*




Waiting for Daddy to get home. haha no, he is just looking outside. He likes to put his hands all over the glass. baby hand prints... dog slobber/nose marks... ugh constantly cleaning up after these babies
 Smiles :) He loves to play with his blocks and scoot them all around the floor. He likes that they make noise when he does that...

Daisy is around the corner barking/looking out the window. Hence his big cheese on his face. He loves that puppy.




Smacking the two toys together... making noise like usual...

Not cool mom, not cool at all!


Scooting his truck around.


Eating cheerios out of his whale plate... which ended with him throwing the plate in the air... daisy enjoyed helping clean up....

"I am here to get any cheerios you 'accidentally' drop, Brady..."


Yeah, I need to clean your ears!




I said there was no order to these photos... haha back to the plant  eating photos...



He looks like he needs a drink in his hand... :) just chilling barefoot in Florida... in the mid 70s, in mid-March, at 6PM



Looking out at the Gulf :)

Giving "the look..."






One of his new things he has been doing... following me wherever I go... and trying to crawl up my leg with baby whimpers and arms stretched out... oh Brady...


Great Aunt Debbie came for a night stay on her way to New Orleans.

Heading out to New Orleans...

 Photo for my mom and Aunt Debbie
 Zoo trip! He is fascinated with animals.







Victor doesn't like that I snuggle with Brady during his naps... I think he is just jealous.

How can I not snuggle with this cute face!??

From the beginning of the month haha... told you these photos were a chaotic mess! And there are too many of them for me to organize!





Yup...










Squealing and shaking Mr. Bear. We need to come up with a name for this bear...




Reaching for Peter Rabbit that his Aunt Debbie brought for him.

Earlier this month Brady got a nasty fever (I think from his molars coming in...)...102.5 under the armpit...104.5 rectal temp. Victor says he had nasty fevers when he was teething too. Here is a photo of us at 4AM cuddling with his puppy. He refused to sleep that night. He kept on moving around at whining. So I cuddled up with him on the couch. He continued to whine and move around (half asleep) he felt burning hot on my chest. So I felt his forehead and just knew he had a temperature. I gave him Tylenol, and his fever went down. But, before I was able to take his temperature for the second time... I ended up breaking the thermometer. SO to make sure his temperature really did go down. I had to go to Walmart at 3:30 AM... YAY ME!!! I am sure I looked like a bad mom walking in wally-world with a baby... but Victor had to fly the next day, and Brady refused to sleep nicely with him. So, we headed out. The nice thing about going out there that early/late is that all of the stop lights on HWY 98 were blinking yellow...zipped in and out. We got home and took his temp... and it had gone down... finally went to sleep around 5AM. You would think he would have napped nicely the next day... but he went the WHOLE DAY WITHOUT A NAP! Leaving me exhausted. Oh sick babies... :( never fun. With the help of Tylenol, he had a low grade fever the next two days.

Took his pants off to help cool him down... even with a fever he is making sure daisy is okay... unlocking her cage


 We have child proofed the cabinets in the home now. Here he is opening up the entertainment set cabinet... hmmm what do we have in here....



I love Daisy's face in this photo... get away from my bone kid...






No comments:

Post a Comment