Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Giggle Machine

Giggle Machine Brady (excuse my appearance... about to head out for a run)


Two of my fur babies :) sleeping together.



Look at those chubby cheeks! haha... they look oober chubby here! He is in love with that ball lately! He is only disappointed that the whole thing doesn't fit into his mouth!

Brady hanging out in his crib, while I went through his closet!


Shake shake shake, taste test... shake shake shake


Love this boy <3 


When we went shopping at Marshalls the women working there were in love with him. They commented on his beautiful blue eyes (you're welcome Brady ;)!) They said that he was going to be a heart breaker.


Brady was asleep for church, until the first note on the piano was played.. then BAM. As you can see, wide awake.... and not pleased that his nap was disturbed



Luckily, there is a cry room... where we have hung out for the past 3 or 4 sermons... Brady pants... you need to sleep during the sermon! It isn't a time to talk to mommy!



We went to Destin! :) aaaagain! We went Christmas shopping for Brady and our family. He now has Dumbo *I am sure I will cry* and a few more outfits!

At the outlets, some random man came up to me  and told me that he could tell I was an "excellent" mom. It me feel good about myself! It was the first stranger to say something like that... it isn't often that moms are recognized for their 24 hour work days. With that said, I am GOING TO BED! :)

Brady playing with his ball, while I was cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment