Friday, September 30, 2011

50% Mommy + 50% Daddy= 100% Awesome

Victor hadn't seen a baby photo of me before, so I had my mom send a few photos to us. I wanted to show him that once upon a time, my eyes were as blue as Brady's eyes. After seeing the photos, he said, "your eyes are much puffier than his..." followed by, "No, I don't want his eyes to look like yours." WTS? haha... way to win brownie points, Victor. Here are some photos of our cool baby selves.
Me around 6 months

Victor a few months old

Some more photos (where my eyes are "puffy".. thanks hun)... around 3 months old

Victor 2 years old

Me 3 months

3 months old. Someones mom should be eating more :) jk jk jk... just a wee bit jealous

Playing with Daddy and Daisy. She cleans him (or thinks she is...) PS thanks Krystal for the HI shirt :)


Mommmmy


Heading out to see the sand castles! Have to protect that newborn head from the evil Florida sun.

Starbucks! Victor doesn't do coffee... we both enjoyed the salted caramel ... delicioussssssssssss. Brady enjoyed chomping on his hands.


For dinner, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings. We got some delicious fat food! Let me just say, my 10 mile run the next day was NOT pretty. Here Brady is mesmerized by college football on the TV. Maybe Victor will have someone to join him... cause it won't be me :) I came for the fatty food...

... he likes the ring more than the keys.
 
Silly baby.

Notice in the picture on the side, what he is standing on...

Here are some of the sand castles... the river sand.




We quickly made our 2 minute rounds of the sand castles... and booked it back to the car. Too sunny and toooooo hot. I am looking forward to a bit cooler weather :)





TO sum it up, here is Daisy, playing with Cesar Milan and puppies on TV. I am sure the Dog Whisperer would be proud that I took a picture of her climbing on the entertainment set, as opposed to correcting her behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment