Wednesday, June 27, 2012

 We took a trip to Bellingrath Gardens. History of the Bellingraths: http://www.bellingrath.org/our-history.html Click to learn more about the gardens: Bellingrath





We wanted to teach Brady to stop and smell the roses... haha get it?? 
 He thought it was so funny watching me smell the roses... you can't tell, but he is grinning ear to ear!





 He loved the bright colored flower!

 ARMADILLO!!! It was SO close. He was about two feet away!!!



 Brady loved the water fountains!





 He is such a boy. He scared all the frogs away... you can see one frog hiding underneath the cement.
 Here is a real frog hanging out with a frog fountain. I didn't want to break it to the froggy that his buddy wasn't real...



 He loved the hydrangeas...




 haha please excuse my hair... it was hot...








He enjoyed being tickled by flowers...






We are hanging out on top of a waterfall...

 He loves putting his feet in the water...



 
 It was very sunny...





I loved the home and flowers. Victor, Brady, and I had a great time. We will be back in December to see it lit up for Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment