Sunday, June 17, 2012

 This is Brady's last week that I can say he is 11 months! I will give a much more detailed list of things that he is doing for his one year update! But just some biggins that he is doing recently: waving "hi"... I think he just does it for the reaction! He started walking not too long ago. And he has gotten pretty good at it pretty fast! A few days ago, he walked across our living room. And he claps anytime he hears anyone clapping/hears music! I will give a bigger list of updates for his one year next week!!



Tackling Austin under a chair. He is obsessed with our animals! So in love with all of them! He just wants to cuddle with them all of the time. 
 You can see poor Austin underneath him.





















Hmmm...can I eat the rose??







Eating his first grilled cheese sandwich that isn't cut up into tiny pieces!


At the zoo with a peacock and baby peacocks. They got mighty close. I had to pick him up they got so close.



Notice the bird on Brady's head!




 He is feeding the birds with a bird stick. Basically, bird seed at the end of a stick.









Happy Flag Day :)


Here he is helping me put the flag up on the flag pole!!
 This photo was taken on accident.. but I love his baby feet!!!


You need a quote from Braveheart here:  "They'll never take our freedom!"


My favorite photo of him during the past few weeks.






So, let's see how this flag stick tastes...

 Here he is hanging out by the water on the sound. We go to free concerts on Thursdays! :) he kept on wanting to run into the water. Silly baby.











No comments:

Post a Comment