Thursday, September 22, 2011

The past few days :)

Over the weekend, we went out to Destin to eat lunch and run some errands. Here is Brady being good in his seat looking at me :) I rocked him in his car seat with my foot for the majority of dinner. Quiet baby = a peaceful lunch. PS I am loving his eyes in this photo :)


Brady has flipped over THREE times in the past few days (from on his back to on his tummy) and I have missed it all three times. The first time, I was making dinner in the kitchen, and Victor went to start the grill, and when he came back inside, Brady was on his tummy. The second time, I went out quickly to the mailbox, and he had flipped over, by the time I came back inside. And the third time, I was sitting RIGHT beside him, I was updating information on the computer and I went down to look at him, and he somehow quickly had flipped over. Silly baby! Here he is playing on his mat, where he has flipped over every time.


Sharks :)

Good morning, Mom! Let's play :)

I am so not a morning person. But this smile makes getting up early a blessing :)

 
While we were out to dinner, a waitor offered to take our picture. Destin is my favorite place down here. And only about a 45 minute drive from our house. Brady was pretty good for our ride up there. Slowly, realizing the car seat isn't the end of the world.

Eating boiled shrimp! :) Yummy :) Brady will have to wait for that experience...


View from where we were eating! This restaurant will always be a little special. I found out Brady was on his way an hour or two after eating there last year.



I don't know WHY this is sideways. I uploaded it several times (and it isn't sideways on my computer.) But here we are sporting our Patriot's gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment