Brady playing with Captain Calamari.
Getting changed into a bumblebee before mom's 10K. He has a cute little stinger on his butt (you can't see it :( )
He was sleepy. He fell asleep in his stroller as soon as the race started.
It was pretty chilly at the start of the race.
First time sitting in the stroller without the carseat.
Running as a bumble bee. 54:30... I wanted under 56 and I got it, so I am happy with that.
There was someone dressed up as green grapes too. These guys were actually pretty fast.
All done running.
Smiling :)
He is in LOVE with Daisy. She just walks in front of him sometimes and he laughs at her. Too cute. He loves pulling her hair. And Daisy is good about putting up with it. We give Daisy lots of attention and rub her big belly, when Brady is harassing her, to let her know good things happen when Brady is around.
My cousin Jennifer came into town with her husband and daughter, Kellen. We took them trick or treating across the street.
Kellen got the hint pretty quickly that if you knock on someone's door they give you a treat. She was ready to go!!
Brady also had his four month shots this week. He was SO cute during his appointment. He enjoyed flirting with the nurses and doctor. He was grabbing their hands and shoving them in his mouth, kicking his little legs, talking to himself, and giggling up a storm. I felt so bad seeing him so happy and knowing he was about to get pricked, several times. He only cried for about a minute. He came in at 15 lbs, and I believe 24 inches (I will have to check.)
Waiting for mom to hurry up and email people.
Snuggle time in the morning.
A random photo from trick or treating. He fell asleep rather quickly.
Video of Daisy and Brady interacting after the 10K in Destin
Brady loves Daisy time






i love babies with their doggies!
ReplyDelete