Monday, November 7, 2011


We had to get new tires and an oil change at Hurlburt Air Force Base. It took about 3 hours. So, I decided to go for a walk with Brady (in my arms. I forgot the stroller and ergo. He is getting heavy!) Here are some pictures we took on our walk.


Can you tell he is getting sleepy? He took a 20-30 minute nap with me on a bench after this photo was taken.

He woke up MORE photos!


Brady's newest talent is that he can sit all by himself (for about a minute haha... then he topples over.)
 You can see he is beginning to lean haha. He held this pose for quite some time though.
 Still holding it haha.

 Sitting by himself. Leaning forward.
 Watching the sea life float by on the gift Wendy got for him :)
 I was doing laundry. And he kept grabbing the center piece of our table. So I gave him something else to play with... haha he enjoyed it.
 Hanging out by the fire.



 Crazy Daisy


 Heading out for a walk with mom and Daisy.


No comments:

Post a Comment