Sunday, November 27, 2011



Mommy and Me Dates! We went for a walk on the pier by our home





He loves to kick his feet up!

Silly baby


Gimme that camera!

Drooooool!
 Christmas time!


The only snowmen we'll see in Florida :(



Come here duckies!

They came!

We got a year membership to the zoo!



Doodle Doo


At first they were cute...

Then their true colors came out!


He didn't even care about the tigers...

Thanksgiving Handprint

Hanging out in his play pen

Getting bundled up for a run

Kitty!

Get off of that table goat

 
 Buying our first baby food...



After cooking for thanksgiving, the next day, I wasn't about to cook anything else... so we went out for sushi

His best friend
Sophie!! Sophie is on of his teething toys (a giraffe, she is in the play pen with him in one of the photos above)

2 comments:

  1. we took a picture of Jameson with real life Sophie too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Sophie!! I feel like I should buy you a backup Sophie, just in case. ;)

    ReplyDelete