Monday, November 14, 2011


Brady fell asleep in his Ergo as I was cleaning. haha still asleep! flexible little guy!

During the air show in Pensacola! It was the Blue Angels' homecoming! Look carefully at his hand... he is laughing because he ripped something off of me haha...



Blue Angels



Mmmm hand! Navy brat hanging out with his Coast Guard brat momma




On Sunday, I ran the Pensacola half marathon! Good times! Brady is hanging out with Daddy watching the runners. The park just opened up recently, in Pensacola. And my baby boy is just too cute, that someone that works for the city asked to take a photo of him to advertise for the park opening up! Be on the look out for my model baby with his daddy haha.

About 1/2 mile into the run

Hanging with his Dad


Finishing the half marathon

My little running partner.
haha such a BIG boy

He loves rolling onto his tummy


Hanging out with Sandy!


Video of him watching the Blue Angels (ha well in the vicinity of the Blue Angels... hopefully he shows more interest next year) 
 

Change of Command Dinner... Brady looks spiffy

TOOO lazy to upload this again haha. But hanging out with Sandy!!!  She brought him awesome gifts! Socks and Clothes YAY! Which reminds me, I need to put those in the wash tonight! He is officially in 9 month clothing. Such a big boy!

Hanging out with Daddy in a helicopter


 Birdy
 Hanging out with Sandy and trying to catch Daisy's tail

2 comments:

  1. I have some pictures to send you. I'll probably put them up on Picasa so you can download whichever ones you want.

    Thanks again for having me over, I had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Brady is a seriously amazing happy baby all the time. He is all smiles! Thanks for sharing. I love seeing him change and grow...for a few minutes it makes me want another one...and then I snap back to reality. ;)

    ReplyDelete